Berkeley Virtual Hackathon: A Business, Data, and AI-focused Event
Online event is scheduled for June 27th & 28th, 2020.
The Berkeley Virtual Hackathon is a Business, Data, and Artificial Intelligence-focused online event that involves intense collaboration and competition on software projects.
The event is for high school students, college students, and data and tech professionals seeking to explore careers in business data science, analytics, programming, and artificial intelligence.
Participants will be empowered with tools to create innovative solutions in our three tracks:
- Data startups
- AI projects
- Programming explorations
Participants will also gain opportunities to network, collaborate, innovate, win prizes, and shape the future of data and technology.
There are two parts of the Hackathon event:
- Participation, which includes career panel, workshops, and presentations, etc.,
- Compete for prizes, which includes building a project and submitting it for judging.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Online Hackathon 2020 Contest Official Rules.
Friday, June 26th
- 6:00 PM | Pre-event Social, Join the social to meet and greet, more specifically, if you like to form the competition team.
Saturday, June 27th
- 10:00 AM | Opening, program information and career panel
- 12:00 PM | Competition Begins
- 12:00 PM | Workshop-Datathon and Data Projects
- 2:15 PM | Workshop-Artificial Intelligence Projects
- 4:30 PM | Workshop-Programming Explorations
- 4:30 PM | Workshop-Data Solutions with Noema
Sunday, June 28th
- 3:00 PM | Competition Ends and Judging Begins
- 5:30 PM | Finalist Presentations, Awards, Prizes, and Closing Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This event will be hosted in a virtual environment on Saturday, June 27th & Sunday, June 28th, 2020. Further information will be provided with how to access this event virtually.
Laptop, charger, phone, and some form of photo ID.
Yes. You can participate in the event as an individual or a team. You may join the event as a team or choose to form a team at the event. A team can be of a maximum of four members.
We follow the MLH Code of Conduct.
Click to view information about MLH Code of Conduct.
The event is free.